Tuesday, November 27, 2007


A couple things young children.


One, I am like OMG! because they think they might have found the bodies of Anastasia and Alexei Romanov which has always been one of my favorite history mysteries ever. I'm so excited that they might have actually found them and laid everyone to rest about it all. Although I am kind of sad, I thought I was the Princess Anastasia. Another sad thing, one of my first thoughts was "So you mean the movie wasn't real?" heehee.


ANOTHER THING! OMGZ!!!!!1 On Christmas, "Sweeney Todd" (I know it's rated R but bear with me for like two seconds) comes out and it has Jack Sparrow, Bellatrix Black, and Severus Snape in it! AHH! My life is complete!!! I saw the commercial and started laughing out loud because Snape (I know his name is Alan Rickman but I prefer to call him Snape) was wearing this funny Parliment wig and looked so stupid! HA! He plays the bad guy. Poor Snape, always the bad guy. Heehee, and Jack sings. SINGS! I think Bella makes a cake as well. Hilarious. Even with the graphic, bloody violence. I have a feeling I'm not going to get to see it but I had fun laughing at the commercial.


Quote of the Week:

"OMG! THE MOVIE WAS ALL A LIE!" ~Me, on finding that Anastasia and Alexei were found.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got to see "Sense & Sensibility" if you haven't already. Alan Rickman plays a good guy, plus it's a great story and flick. Maybe at Xmas break we'll have an S&S sleepover at our house and enjoy it together on the bigscreen!
Senora Mustachio

Anonymous said...

I love reading about the life of Anastasia! I don't know why, but it always have. I love reading stories about real peoples lives. Sense & Sensibility is good too.

Sounds like Senora Mustachio may need a lip wax.

henny

Rebekah said...

I luuurrrvvvee that movie! heehee, I didn't know Alan Rickman was in it until he walked in the room with really funny pants on and i started giggling. When my mom asked what was wrong, I said, "giggle giggle, SNAPE!" It would be so cool to see it on the big screen. On January 13, on Masterpiece Theater, they are going to have a Jane Austen marathon which I am quite excited about.
I've always loved reading about Anastasia as well, for no apparent reason! I guess the mystery around it seemed so interesting.