Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fan fiction, the fan art

Hello dear children, I would like to explain something right now. It's something along the lines of "Fanfiction and rock music make Rebekah go crazy." Or something like that. Yes, I have been reading fan fiction and yes, we have paint installed in our computer so, um, I got bored and this happened. Seeing as you're probably wondering "Who are these people?" let me explain. In the top left hand corner, is Lupin and Sirius. Like I said, crazy fan fiction, no comment. On the bottom left hand corner, we see Ol' Voldy getting heart broken and Luci (Lucius) coming to comfort him. Next to Voldypoo, we see a Harry/Ron ship. These ships are only found in exotic countries and are very rare. For a reason. Above them, we see Sevvy-kins with a broken heart and "that Granger girl" coming to comfort HIM. She has always loved him as any fool can see. In the bottom right hand corner, we see Albus/Minerva which is, sadly, now impossible (although it did sort of become impossible when he died but that doesn't count). Above them, we see Snape children (heehee).
See! I told you I went crazy! You should have seen the first one I made (Harly now has it).
Adeiu young grasshoppers.

3 comments:

Princess of the Universe said...

Your art is beautiful! I had no idea Hermione had a thing for Snape- thanks for clearing that up.

And the truth about Dumbledore?! I had no idea...

Wezie said...

Ummm...Bek, is this what you are doing in your spare time? I think there is a room that belongs to you that could use some of this creativity...mom

Taylor said...

Marvelous, marvelous! Nothing is truly considered art until it contains harry potter, I say!